Notice of members’ rights under the Corporation Act 2001 (Cth) in connection with receiving documents
Resonance Health Ltd ACN 006 762 492 (Resonance or the Company) gives notice according to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act), of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:
- Elect to receive or not receive specific documents; and
- Make requests to be sent specific documents in physical or electronic form.
Resonance is obliged to send to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- Documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- The Annual Report of Resonance (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- A notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice) unless the statement is readily available on a website, and any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Pursuant to the Corporations Act, each Shareholder is entitled to:
- Elect to be sent Documents in either physical or electronic form; and/or
- Elect not to be sent the Annual Report of Resonance (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations), by notifying Resonance of their election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class or classes of Documents and is entitled to request that Resonance sends a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying Resonance of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request and notify Resonance by contacting Resonance’s Share Registry directly at email@example.com.
Resonance encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically. This will allow Shareholders to ensure they stay informed and help our commitment to reducing the negative impact on the environment by minimising paper usage.